This is a radio control replica of the ProMarkt-Zakspeed AMG Mercedes C-Class, which graced the 1994 German Touring Car Championship (DTM).
It was powered by a 400hp-plus V6 engine and decorated in a bright yellow livery.
The car was piloted to 2nd and 5th in the 1994 Drivers’ Championship by Jörg van Ommen and Kurt Thiim respectively.
The ProMarkt-Zakspeed was first released in 1994 on the TA-02 4WD chassis.
This re-release comes on the easy to build and maintain TT-01 Type E chassis.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance.
Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to provide smooth steering action.
The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 186mm.
• The C-Class form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and windshield wiper parts, as well as plated front grille and Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
• Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
• Gun metal color wheels are paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling.
• Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.